Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Paranormalcy Book Review!

  THE PLOT:

Vampire
I see things you can't see.
Werewolves
I find things that hunt you.
Faeries
I am your protector.
Shapeshifters
But even i can't protect you now.

Weird as it is working for the international paranormal containment agency, Evie’s always thought of herself as normal. Sure, her best friend is a mermaid, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she's falling for a shape-shifter, and she's the only person who can see through paranormals' glamours, but still. Normal.
Only now paranormals are dying, and Evie's dreams are filled with haunting voices and mysterious prophecies. She soon realizes that there may be a link between her abilities and the sudden rash of deaths. Not only that, but she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal.

MY REVIEW:

I loved paranormalcy it was so funny and so good. I couldn't put it down. But I did hate the hold that reth has on evie. She want to end it and he keep at it. Even if he was trying to help.But steel what are ex-boyfriend for. Evie is awesome. I love her little sassy joking comments. I do feel sorry for her. Her life is crazy. I couldn't even do her job let alone imagine me doing it. Lend is so cool. I love the hole shape shift thing. That would be so useful to me. I think Lish was my favorite mermaid to read. Ever. She was so funny to cause of the whole not able to cursing so it comes out bleep. It so funny. So that was my review. I hoped you enjoy and that you'll read paranormalcy and love or like it like I did. Well bye guys and happy reading.

Rating: 5/5 Stars
Pub. Date: August 31 2010
Publisher: HarperCollins publishers
Format: Hardcover, 335
Age Range: Young Adult      

No comments:

Post a Comment